A funny thing happen on the way to the treble . . .

Sat, 19 Aug 2000 09:11:03 +0200

Kristinn Leifsson wrote:

> You know, something very similar happened to me a few days ago.  I was
> tuning for a jazz gig in a café.  ....snipsnip

> The waitress comes to me and asks me whether I could WAIT WHILE THEY´RE
> EATING!

Amazing stuff... I think many of us have run into that one at sometime.. Nice
reply is that you charge by the hour and its double time and a half for
unappointed delays.. grin.

> Those were her last words!  You can´t speak with a soundboard steel through
> your larynx!

Course as ignorant as that all sounds I suppose we all can be pretty dumb...er..
from time to time..

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.