pianotech-digest V2000 #675 Off topic

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:54:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2000 6:28:33 AM, Barrie wrote:

<<"Because I was nicely  asked not to take this any further on the list,

mainly the  religion  side and it is off topic.">>

Which was the point of my post...you have also been asked "nicely" not to use
those types of semanticl references on the list, yet thou doeth persist.  I
find it strange that you, and others, so willing concede the one but not the
other.

<<"Subject closed">>
 Well not quite Barrie. I reserve the right to protest the use of language
which brings the level of intercourse on the list to the lowest common
demoninator just as strenously as you apparently demand the right to throw
out your titillating remarks.

 There is a vast difference between courtesy and prudishness.
Jim Bryant (FL)