Use for upright action holder

Norman Barrett n.h.barrett@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 00:25:48 -0500

I don't know how many would be interested in this, but I have
occasionally wanted some way to hold a grand hammer rail in some kind of
rack to work on or let the hammers swing freely. Never having seen
anything that would work for this, I was ready to try to fashion some
kind or rack to do the job. Then a simple idea hit me and it worked very
well. I took a piece of angle, drilled a hole so I could bolt it to the
end of the hammer rail, or even the whippen rail for that matter, and
simply used my upright action holders clamped to the bottom of this 2
1/2 inch long piece of angle.
I have a picture of  this which I will be glad to send to anyone
interested but it is too large to be included here. If this is of
benefit to some of you then you are welcome.

Norm Barrett
Memphis chapter