SV: banana sorry--off topic

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:45:53 -0700

Knacker. 1. A harness or saddle maker (Icel. hnakkr - a saddle)
2. One who buys and slaughters worn out or useless horses and sells
their flesh for dog's meat, etc. (Eng. Dial.)
3. A buyer of old ships, houses, etc., for their materials.
4. An old, worn out horse. (Eng. dial.)

Webster's New International Dictionary, 1936 model

Tom Wordaday