mute rail linkage

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sun, 06 Aug 2000 23:13:56 -0700

If you are going to go the self-tapping route, you probably should grind
(or file) the ends of the rods to look like the tip of a self-tapping
screw, to let the chips clear out of the threads. It would be easier to
both make and assemble if you used a maple block instead of aluminum.
There's _normally_ not a lot of tension involved so that should be
strong enough for a temporary hookup.

Is somebody really tromping on the middle pedal?

Tom Cole
Santa Cruz, CA