soundboard?

Patricia Neely pneely@thegrid.net
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:17:25 -0700

Hi   I'm a associate and look to alot of others for learning I guess rebuilt
is not the correct word, alot of work is being done.  But when I heard the
word reverse crown I wanted to know more about it , When its all done than I
guess the proof will be in the pudding.  If it is indeed a reverse crown it
will be fine?  if not that someone will have to correct it.  Remember we
learn from others, the list is a great way to make sure that what we learn
is scrutinized.  No offense taken, we all live and learn. Thanks to all for
the responces  to SB  .  Patricia Neely  Yes, I do believe in Him