Mason & Hamlin

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:12:06 EDT

In a message dated 4/13/00 6:08:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
jcusumano@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I recently went to a dealer in Manhattan and checked out
 a Mason & Hamlin Model A.  It had a beautiful tone and touch.
 I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this
 model from a technician's viewpoint.  Is the tuning stable?
 Are there any particular trouble spots one should be aware of? etc.
 Any input would be appreciated.

 Thank you.

 James Cusumano

Is this a new or rebuilt piano?
M&H are very good pianos. Stability is great. If you like the touch and tone,
then it is what it is. You either like it, or you don't.

I have a 1923 M&H for sale, completely rebuilt, satin ebony, with an artist
bench, for $25,000 delivered anywhere in the continental USA.  Anyone
interested?

Willem Blees