Player Query

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:24:51 -0700

Are we talking about hot glue guns or hot hide glue?  HMMMM????  If the
bellows was put together with hot glue gun type adhesive,  it will be
coming apart way sooner than the time it normally takes for a customer to
forget who did the work.

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:24:20 +1200 "Stephen Powell" <pianotec@ihug.co.nz>
writes:
> Thanks for that.  BTW, I use hot glue too.
>
> Stephen

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.