Caster Cups - odd behavior

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 22:49:04 -0400

Brian, you've heard of JIT -- just in time, and POP -- point of purchase?
This is POU -- place of [ultimate] use. Even now I put things in a certain
place before a road trip, shop jobs, or anytime I'm afraid I'll forget or
lose something. The -worst- situation for me is when I put something in a
"safe" place, actually remember that something is in the safe place, but
then forget where the safe place is! I even have a regimen for the contents
of my overloaded pants pockets.

If I extrapolate my age now to being 91 years old, I think I'd leave the
castor cups in plain sight too. At least she knows where they are! <g>

At 10:23 PM 10/4/99 -0400, you wrote:
[cut]
>Spartan room, beautiful hardwood floors, --- she has top quality big caster
>cups sitting just inches from each leg, totally unused for 10 years now!
[cut]