SAT Problems

david severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:25:10 -0800 (PST)

At 08:36 AM 3/23/99 -0700, you wrote:

>----------
>> From: Ed Carwithen <musicman@eoni.com>
>> To: pianotech@ptg.org
>> Subject: SAT Problems
>> Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 7:55 AM
>>
>> The wire on the foot pedal of my SAT has developed a break right at the
>> plug end.  My friendly Radio Shack has all kinds of plugs, but none like
>> this.  The break is too close to the plug to repair.  I don't need a new
>> foot pedal for $75.  I need a new plug for $1.89, and some wire.  The
>plug
>> is 3/32" and 9/16th" long.  Anybody know where I can get a
>replacement?????
>>
>> Ed Carwithen
>> John Day

Hi Ed

It's a 3/32" or 2.5 mm phone plug.  I can get them at my local RadioShack
Cat. # 274-290B. They're 1.99 for two.  I ended eventually just buying a
replacement cord and molded plug from Inventronics for 20 bucks because my
shielded cable also wore out.

David Severance
Washington State University
Pullman, WA 99164