Oily Soot

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 00:16:25 -0800

Ken and Listz,
	I have had a situation like this with a woman who's father gave her a
piano. He had many of those infenal feline creatures and the piano was
really quite pungent. I had her buy the chemical to clean it with that
was suggested by the vet. I seemed to work but I'm afraid I can't
remember the name. Has anyone tried using that new product Fabreeze?
				Greg Newell