Coleman vs Coleman Tuneoff

Lwellerrpt@AOL.COM Lwellerrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 02:35:40 EST

Mr. Coleman-

I was in your Sunday class at the Cal State Convention this year.  You need to
let the others know who was really in your class.  It was me, Mr. Niimi from
Yamaha,  Tom Cole came in late, and the rest of the class were all beginning
tuners who had been in your beginning tuning class the day before.    I
woudn't call the group in attendance a representative population of  our
membership.  There were many 'controvercial' ideas you brought up which I felt
a need to speak up about their controverciality... but I felt it was your
class, you're the meistro, and I know that I'm not equipped to win a debate
about tuning with you.

I like to discuss cans of worms but I think that confusing a group of wide-
eyed beginners was misguided.

No offense meant here..... just  respectful commentary from one of the many
you've helped educate through your classes at conventions.

Lisa Weller, RPT
Los Alamitos, CA