Sammick

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 22:27:25 -0600

At 10:26 PM 27/08/99 -0400, you wrote:

> Regretably I don't have an Ancott book. I'm wondering if  anyone can tell me
> the retail value of a 5yr old  5' 1" Samick grand that has a stencil name of
> Schumann. It hasn't been played much at all and the cabinet is a nice
looking
> high gloss mahogany. U. S. or preferrably Canadian prices would be
> appreciated.
>
> Francis Dube, RPT
>
> Hi Francis,

                    About $9.000 to $10,000Cnd on the praries in a retail
store. depending on dealer services.  The customer would get about 1-2K
less on
a private deal. In markets that are very price driven it could be even less.
Where are you? Maybe I can give you a better estimate off list.
Regards Roger

Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre
Saskatoon and Regina