decals

Nancy McMillan nlm@csu.cted.net
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 22:18:25 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: dale r fox <foxpiano@juno.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 1999 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: decals

Dale Fox wrote:

> In addition,  _if_  S&S prevents me from labeling a S&S piano with the
> proper  decal when refinishing it,  the customer may decide not to use my
> services.  Could this not fall under the heading of restraint of trade?

Didn't the original post that got this whole thing started simply state
something to the effect of "if this S&S decal is not being placed on a
Steinway piano please return it".   Unless I am missing something here,
whoever wrote the note included with the decal doesn't think you should
label anything but an S&S piano with an S&S decal.  Would any of us want our
work misrepresented by some other techs name?
Sincerely,
Doug Mahard