Dummy weights (was Re: Touchweight)

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:22:47 -0400

In case it sounds like I like -all- these ideas... I do! And, it wouldn't
be the first time I spent time and money, making one each of various ideas.
That way, I get to pick and choose which one(s) work for me and my
applications.

I once asked Francis Mehaffey how he consistently came up with hit after
hit on his tools and gadget offerings. In his inimitable style, and with a
sheepish grin, he said "It's really simple, Jim... no one ever gets to see
those that don't work!"

Norm/others: I think you are all correct, in that this washer key weight
device may have originated with Kimball, not Wurlitzer -- and likely from
the same Kimball manual that Norm mentioned. I'm trying to get accustomed
to having "senior moments", but it's difficult sometimes. <g>

Ed: In spite of the fact that one can buy 'real' ammunition for about the
same price as BB's today, I may give this one a run too!

Ron: Easy, Ron. Nowhere did I ask for the weight of the unit. I was saving
that for later, so you could make another trip!  8-} Seriously, thanks for
the additional detail.

Jim Harvey, RPT
[still looking for my Skotch wood joiners -- hope to find 'em by sight
instead of feel]