Decals???

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:07:11 -0700

Well of course there are plenty of items that Steinway
purchases for use in their pianos.  Mapes make the bass
strings I believe.  How about all those Renner actions
Steinway put in there big grands for a number of years.  It is a
statement Steinway made for the consumer more than piano
technicians...

David Ilvedson