Blower

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:59:04 -0500 (CDT)

>Clyde, when I worked for L.A. City Schools, we were issued some additional
>specialty equipment. One of these items was a "Tornado" blower, if I recall
>the name correctly.

I've got a couple of small blowers with the name "Clements Cadillac" that I
picked up at liquidation sales cheap, that sounds just like what you're
describing. If you could get long enough extension cords, these things could
be used to power hang gliders. Kind of like a "Roto-Clone" on steroids. I
have to wear ear protection when I use one so I can't hear the neighbors
complaining about the noise. Considering the cfm these hummers move, I'm
considering using the bigger of the two to power a 2 1/2" hose dust
collection system.

 Ron N