Impedance Matching

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 20:01:50 -0500 (CDT)

>Ron,
>Guess I dropped the ball on the finite element soundboard model I started.
>For what it's worth, experimental modal analysis is crucial in calibrating a
>FEA model.  I couldn't do my job with out it.
>
>doug richards
>San Jose, CA

Hi Doug,
Understandable, first, we have to eat. I guess I'm arguing generalities in a
field that only deals in specifics, while I'm not all that sure what the
generalities are. I don't really know if we're talking about slaying an ant,
or an elephant here. I sure would hate to have bought the bazooka, only to
find it being used to swat ants. The first three or four hundred times that
happened were bad enough, and I can't help but think that it should be
simpler than this if I was just smart enough to see it.

Maybe it's just gas.
 Ron N