Baldwin hitch pin replacement?

atonal@telusplanet.net atonal@telusplanet.net
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:51:03 -0600

Jon,

	Why don't you order some accu-just pins from Baldwin and drill
& insert 'em? You will have to enlarge the plate holes for them, and
ensure that the holes are 90 deg. to the plate.

	However, I wouldn't depend *solely* on the accu-just, it sounds
like you have *excessive* bearing, and your plate will have to be
shimmed up.

Good luck!

Rob Kiddell RPT
atonal@telusplanet.net