new RPT

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:55:58 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/99 11:44:21 AM !!!First Boot!!!, lesbart@juno.com
writes:

<< Perhaps RPT is a permission slip to
 Learn......... >>

Congratulations, Les, on realizing that becoming an RPT is just the beginning
of your learning curve. Unfortunately too many new PRT's think they have
arrived, and they stop coming to chapter meetings, and wouldn't even consider
going to a seminar or convention.

By the same token, there are many college graduates who think they know it
all after getting that degree. If it one thing that I learned from getting my
college degrees is how and where to look for information. This, I think, is
what you are saying about going to classes, and eventually passing the exams.
You have learned what you don't know. That, I think, is the most important
part of the lesson. The hoops are not just to jump through. They are there to
make you understand the size of the hoop, so that you can jump through them.

Wim