Petrof discussion

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:46:40 EDT

drwoodwind@hotmail.com writes:

<< So, go play them all, find one you like that you can afford and make sure
 you will get that particular instrument (not another one 'just' like it!
 There is too much variation from piano to piano) and take good care of your
 piano, it really makes a difference in the music that even beginners can
 make.

 Ron Koval >>

I am not a very good salesman. When a customer comes in my store looking to
buy a piano, I tell them exactly what Ron just said. Play a piano, and if it
sounds good, plays the way you like it, and fits into your decor, then buy
it, even if its not one of mine. I guess its because I am a musician first, a
technician second, and a piano dealer third.  I don't make a lot of money
selling pianos, but I'm happy, and I can live with myself.

Willem