Sherman Clay piano

BSimon999@AOL.COM BSimon999@AOL.COM
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:32:50 EDT

 A customer asked me for the date of manufacture of a Sherman Clay piano,
serial number G016665. I was unable to determine a definite manufacturer or
year and told her I "would put it on the internet."

I am not sure of how large the  Sherman Clay company was, but I thought their
pianos were made by one of three companies, Kimball, Aeolian, or ???.

The serial number looks like it might be from the Pacific rim.

Can anyone help with a mfg date or more info as to their suppliers?

Thanks,
Bill Simon