(Fwd) Piano Technician Position

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 08:06:41 -0400

David and List,
        Can we legally discuss salaries?  Can we discuss technician
compensation relative to the knowledge, skills, time, energy, and
responsibilities required and compare that with the compensation and
requirements of other professions?  Can we discuss what we could do to improve
prospects?  Could or should the PTG dump its tax free status in order to gain
freedom of speech?

-Mike Jorgensen