Rebuilding

Mon, 9 Aug 1999 01:01:37 -0400

Clark -

I don't know which piano you should keep, although it sounds as if your
wife already decided for you.  I HAVE rebuilt two 6' A.B. Chase grands,
though, and they really sing.  Quite well made, in my opinion.  As well,
I own an 1893 A.B. Chase upright with a bass that will knock your socks
off!  Very solid instrument.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com