What am I missing?

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 17:17:50 -0400

( I have a feeling I'm going to find out just where this problem fits in the
TSI - Tremper Stupidity Index!)

The Culprit: A new Wurlitzer C-153 w/ConcertMaster

The Problem: Action Noise.

..thought I had it nailed down to the Jack regulating button OR the Repetition
lever button..I have had this problem in the past with hard buttons in both
spots..after I 'softened' the buttons, the noise went away.

Not this time.

What I have done:

tightened all screws
softened said buttons
checked whippen alignment

the noise happens on the upstroke of the key..yes..there is a record strip under
there, but I do not believe that is the culprit.

What am I missing?

feeling real green,
Rook