Stupidity

PIANOGUY jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 08:34:34 -0400

Speaking of stupid . . .
I once delivered a piano to the wrong address . .  and the reciients didn't
say anything . .  !
I had met the actual recipient in town, she knew it was coming, and said
she'd be out ,leave the door unlocked, and just put it in the living room .
.
OK so far, when I got there, the door was locked, so after waiting an hour,
and with two other moving commitments, we left it on her deck, under a tarp
. . . with a note to call us, and we'd install it the next day.
No call . . .
I phoned her to explain, and she said . . " what piano"
It seems I had suffered from temporary dyslexia, had the house #'s reversed
and left it at a neighbours, who was not home at the time.
And who didn't notice the big lump on the deck . . .
Shhheeeesssshhhh.

Jim Kinnear, The Pianoguy
www.pianoguy.com
jkinnear@pianoguy.com

All Those Who Believe In Psychokenisis...

              Raise My Hand!

The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced;
 the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled.
 Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't
 want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living
 on public assistance.
                     -- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 B.C.