Stupid

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 21:07:27 -0400

Here's one, a couple of months ago a woman set up an appointment to have
her piano and her sister's piano tuned. I met her at her house and got
directions to her sister's place, make a kind of a right, go back, blah,
blah, you can't miss it.  She wouldn't be there, the door is open. I guess
I was a little foggy about the whole thing, and drove back and forth
looking for this house, I could see the mailbox, but no house was obviously
indicated. Darn these rural places with no address numbers anywhere on the
house! I took my best guess, drove back a lane, knocked, called out,
entered, walked around. That house contained no piano. Got out of there
quickly. Yikes.
Ken Jankura