Tuning Benefits

Ed Carwithen musicman@eoni.com
Thu, 05 Aug 1999 07:00:07 -0700

Somewhere I read of the benefits of keeping the piano in tune.  I think in
the journal.  This was about how the young student imprints poor sound in
the ear, and then has trouble adjusting to a piano that is in tune.
  I tried going to the on-line journal articles, but I didn't know quite
how to identify what I was looking for.  Does anyone have a suggestion as
to where I might find this kind of information that I can give to clients
who feel their piano is "good enough" for jenny to learn on just as it is?

Ed Carwithen
John Day, Or