Let's hear it!

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 18:12:47 -0700

John R Fortiner wrote:

>         I am really trying to say to ask all the questions you want and don't
> worry about it.

I agree with you, John. Mind you, there is a category of "stupid
questions" that fall under "Recently-Discussed Topics". Some on this
list might want you to check with the archives before asking about
something we've hashed and rehashed to death (therefore newbies always
have to check archives?), but I see no harm in asking again. Maybe
different people will answer, with a different perspective; there's
always something to be added to the collective body of knowledge.

As always, if it doesn't delight, delete.

Tom.

--
Thomas A. Cole, RPT
Santa Cruz, CA