Hot McLube Again!

Ken Jankura kenrpt@mail.cvn.net
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 21:16:47 -0400

Darn It!!!
I looked in the drawer where I keep the can of gray McLube, and sometime in
the past week (it's been hot), the lid popped open and there was naught but
gray slurry on the bottom of the can. And this was the can that had popped
open in the heat last month, so I had pounded the lid down tight with a
hammer. What is the active solvent in that stuff anyway? Houdini juice? Has
this happened to anybody else? The spray just isn't always the most
convenient. Not fair! mmmm...Maybe it's time to get A/C in the shop. If I
could get affirmative consensus from the entire list, I might be able to
outflank the inevitable spousal veto :-)
Ken Jankura