More on Tight pins

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 08:33:14 -0400

Hi List,

I did get into that kind of situation too some while ago. At that time, I
did use a concoction made of 10% glycerin and 90% alcool. a few (2-3) drops
per tuning pin should make them turn without that noise. You should then be
able to tune normally. Try it on a few and let me know.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC