More on Tight pins

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:14:32 -0500

One year for our chapter picnic/absurdity I demonstrated the Dewey-Corkins
fast unstringing on a PSO/POS. This invloved useing a cutting torch.
Unstrung in less than 1 minute with great sound effects. Some plate
scourching and sound board charing but what the heck. Latter we toasted
marshmellows over the embers.

John Dewey

-(snip)