CA Glue & Cracked Pin Block

David Pritchard musicbydavid@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:51:50 -0700 (PDT)

I am a fairly new technician and I am going to attempt
to fix loose pins on an old Winter & Company Musette
on Friday.  There are five or six extremely loose pins
in a line, so I suspect a cracked pin block.  Another
technician told me to get CA glue, so I ordered the
whole kit.

I'd appreciate it if someone would walk me through the
whole process in detail, including which glue to use,
etc.

Thanks,

David Pritchard
Lyman, NE
===

The box said "Requires Windows 95, or better." So I bought a Macintosh.