Cyber ears

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:31:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Richard:

As I told you yesterday, you must read the Baldassin book "On Pitch". It
will save you a lot of time and it is available through the PTG office
in Kansas City. It is useless to try to get all 12 partials of notes in
the high treble. You can't hear them and sometimes they are not there.
Totally useless! What more can I say?

Un Dr. Jim Coleman, Sr. (I have only a BA in Music Education which has not
                         been a consideration for over 40 years)