A Cyber ears digression

adkpiano adkpiano@breathemail.net
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 00:57:42 +0100

Hi List=20
I'm having a late night browse tonight and found a page perhaps worth a =
look to all those considering putting together the ultimate ETD. I guess =
any info is at least worth a look.
Try "Musical Sound Modelling With Sinusoids Plus Noise" - WOW !!, Pass =
the sleeping pills darling....they're in my anorak.
A prize will be awarded to those able to summarise in 10 words or less. =
Isn't "Phase spectra Computation" something to do with pregnancy =
testing.

http://www.iua.upf.es/~sms/docs/msm/

a.. The Deterministic plus Stochastic Model=20
b.. General Diagram of the Analysis/Synthesis Process=20
c.. Magnitude and Phase Spectra Computation=20
d.. Peak Detection=20
e.. Pitch Detection=20
f.. Peak Continuation=20
g.. Stochastic Analysis=20
h.. Deterministic Subtraction=20
i.. Stochastic Approximation=20
j.. Representation of the Analysis Data=20
k.. Modifications of the Analysis Data=20
l.. Deterministic Synthesis=20
m.. Stochastic Synthesis=20

Alan King Mpta >Piano Tech>Scotland=20
=20