Different Attitudes

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:29:45 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of David ilvedson
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 12:01 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Different Attitudes

Worse than that is we have to read responses to his E-mail
and end up finding out much more than we wanted to know.
Do not respond!  Do not respond!  Ignore, Ignore, Ignore!

David Ilvedson, RPT

Thanks, David. You have really helped me out here. I, for one, do not have
the adequate brainpower that is necessary to know exactly to whom to
respond. This is understandable since I am from Mississippi, where all the
residents have below an I.Q. of 50. So I really appreciate your pointers in
this matter. If I don't respond to "him", can I be on your side?

Sheesh,

John Formsma