Justin Browne piano

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 19:20:56 -0400

John,
This is a perfect piano to drive a long way for and discover a bird cage
action.
I hope you have a Papps Mute or two, an oblong tuning tip or a real small tip
and patience.  Of course if they haven't already rounded out the edges of the
pins with a socket or vice-grips.

Maybe they have all those little round things from under the keys all sorted
for
you already.

Good Luck in advance,

Jon Page