Justin Browne piano

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:52:37 -0500

Greetings.

Today I had someone drive to my house from about 50 miles away to see if I
would work on a piano they have. They don't have a phone.  ???

Anyway, the piano is a Justin Browne, made in London according to the label.
The Pierce Piano Atlas has but one listing--->1870-1910.

Does anyone here have any experience with them? From what they said, it is a
rosewood piano, and there are 13 notes not working. (They were working on it
themselves, and I wondered if I would have to eat my words to the list
written hours ago that I worked on just about any piano. :-) ) I may regret
it, but I suppose I'll have a look at it when I am going to be in the area
next.

If you have any knowledge, it would be helpful to know something about the
piano. This is the first time that I've ever heard the name.

Thanks in advance.

John Formsma