low quality, and high quality

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Fri, 09 Apr 1999 10:26:54 +0000

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

>  Y'all be sophiticaged fellah. Why heah in Floreeda we gots a big town close
> by heah name of "Two Egg" and we also gots a road named "No Road".......now
> try to give dem touristas directions to No Road :-)

Jim Bryant,    Visited Jacksonville on 2/5/99 weekend,  tallest building 50
stories?,  i.e you ain't no hick.  Got  $129.  RT fares from Detroit on nwa.com
fur me an my boys.  Boated the Okefenokee, saw afew gators, and a wild pig on
the road along the beach between St. Augustine and Jacksonville Beach, in that
brushy wildlife area. Is that rare?  Don't know if it was a wild boar or just a
pig.   Your humidity Scared me, (thought our jet was on fire),  The "smoke"
was  fog comming out of the vents so it looked like there was a fire aboard.
Must be tough on pianos.
-Mike Jorgensen