"upright" economics

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 17:14:26 +0200

So, it is impossible to make premium prices with not so famous uprights and
grands.
For that reason, I have decided a long time ago, to forget about the
"ordinary" instrument, and to invest instead in premium brands like the ones
we all know.
For those, you can get very good money and then, of couse, the premium work
done to such an instrument will bring a premium price.
Forget about the rest or become a plumber instead.

Antares.
I like premium wine too!