Dampp-Chaser

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 20:33:37 -0800

Very Highly recommended.
Always had good results, sometimes  still surprised.
Did installation for a choral conductor.Use to tune
every 3 months(Ottawa has drastic seasonal changes).
He put me off for 6 months and finally had me in.
I was still surprised just how good it was.
Have them in my own pianos.
Be prepared willing to have the pads changed regularly.

                                                       Dave Renaud
                                                       RPT
                                                       Canada