Yamaha Little Red Schoolhouse (longish but goodish)

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:27:05 -0600

I would write Bill Brandom a sizeable check and I'm sure you'll get in....
(JOKE)  Actually leaving $10 bills under the keyframe did help some of us
with test scores.  I do warranty work for the local Yamaha dealer in my
area.  I just filled out a request form and kinda forgot about it not
thinking I would get in.  Then about 18 months later I get a letter telling
me that I'm up and can choose which of 3-4 sessions I can attend.

If I were you I would establish a relationship with the Yamaha dealer
regardless.  If you are not working for them much, sell yourself to them,
let them know that you are interested, capable, and will work for
reasonable rates.  The dealer and the manufacturer want a technician that
can put out fires and represent them in a positive way without a lot of
headache for them.  Even if you do not work for them much now, the tech
there may not be interested in LRS and you can sign up instead.  Letting
the dealer and your customers know that you are interested in constantly
improving your skills is a good thing.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.