Yamaha Little Red Schoolhouse (longish but goodish)

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:16:20 -0600

Rob,
All of those "guy's" were such gentlemen.  They were sincere and there
enthusiasm was contagious.  Go with an empty brief case and an empty
stomach!!  And don't underestimate the tests!
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net