Yamaha Little Red Schoolhouse (longish but goodish)

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 22:37:26 +0000

Lance Lafargue wrote:

> Dearest List,
> I've just returned from the Little Red Schoolhouse training program at the

<SNIP>

Lance,
	thank you for the post about the little red school house.  I enjoyed
hearing about what I hope to attend one day.  How did you get invited to
go?  Do you do the service work for the local Yamaha dealer?  I have no
sponser and therefore have little chance of being accepted I think.  Do
you have any tips on how I might pull some strings?
				Greg Newell