SAT II Last Chance Sale

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 15:37:45 -0700

Hello All.

I finally received my SAT III.  My SAT II with midi and all optional memory,
will be heading back to the factory under the trade up program.  I will
gladly sell it for what they are giving me for it.  The purchaser of my unit
would also be eligible for the same trade up program I am.

If you are in the market for a new SAT II - or - if you are just tired of
finding a place to put your RCT and a place to plug it in ;-)  then this one
is for you!  You'll save hundreds over a new SAT II and you can still trade
up whenever you like.

If interested, please email me privately.  I will be shipping this off next
Monday.

Thanks,

Glenn

mailto:rockymtn@sprynet.com