International Piano Supply

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:30:03 EST

I got the same result when I called them.  He was very nice but said they
cater to the international scene and I would find them too expensive.

Ed Tomlinson

<<
 I called them once, when someone posted their number to the list, as the
 phone # for a certain bench supplier. Once I identified myself to the
 fellow who answered the phone, he said, "Oh, you're a Piano Technician? I
 think you'll get a much better price if you call your regular supply
 house". .... Apparently his market niche is folks who want to "do it
 themsleves", buy a bench, etc.
 Patrick