Little Red Schoolhouse

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:14:08 EST

Lance and list,

I believe the week at Yamaha to be one of the best of my career.  I learned
lots but made lasting friendships.  It is like a vacation where ya get to
learn too.  Say Hi to Terry Nimmi and LeRoy for me.  You will enjoy your time
thoroughly.

This is something all techs should try and attend.  A Yamaha dealer must
sponsor you.  I waited three plus years to get a chance to go.  Was also able
to visit both their factories here in Thomaston GA and in Hamamatsu as well.
Thanks Yamaha.  =)

Ed Tomlinson