Diabelli in the Kirnberger

Mike Imbler MIKE-IMBLER@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:55:57 -0600

Ed, When I first read about your recording in Keyboard, I looked for it in
my usual haunts.  I could never find it (I do live in
Wichita, KS, so that may have something to do with it).  Since then I have
lost my notes with the details of your release.
Could you post them, and also let me know if you are aware of any major
chains handling it or where I could order it by mail?

                                                               Thanks,
Mike