Sensitive songwriter

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:06:23 -0600 (CST)

Hi Ed,

   I also agree that a new keyboard sounds like it would be the best way
to go, especially for this customer. Contact Joel/Priscilla Rappaport.
If I'm not mistaken they've given classes at conventions in conjunction
with Kluge on installing a new set of keys on the old frame (everything
else reconditioned). They could give you specifics on it and probably an
estimated cost.
   Just a thought.

Avery

P.S. Are you aware of a CD of the "Diabelli" Variations, played by Susan
Halligan and partner Paul List? The Yamaha "Accent" magazine mentions it
because they used a C-7 in the recording. They used the Kirnberger III
and it says that Owen Jorgensen sanctioned the tuning but I'm not sure if
he actually did the tuning. A copy is available at
http://www.shift.com/credo or by calling 802-644-2797