Parts needed...Newton...

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@EqualTemperament.com
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:45:48 +0900

Newton+ADs-
Thank you very much for your advice. One of the biggest frustrations I have
here in Okinawa is the language barrier. It is so hard to find even the
simplest of items, unless the item is sitting on a shelf in a store (that is
if you are able to find the store). Also, I am only aware of one shop that
rebuilds... the folks there are very nice.  But, in this particular case, it
is just too time consuming to try to communicate with them on this type of
repair.

This Ivers +ACY- Pond is in excellent condition. Mrs. Moore and I would like to
see the pedal repaired properly.  Would you be agreeable if I were to send
you the pedal+ADs- that is if you know someone that you trust to do this kind of
work? Or can you recommend someone for me to contact? Also, with regard to
the action bracket nut... I was hoping to find a nut that was old - so it
would blend in with the rest of the piano. (I do not know the thread size
however ... I assumed that it is standardized. If it helps there are a few
pictures of the original nuts at the bottom of this URL.
http://www.equaltemperament.com/pianoprojects/default.htm

We are more than happy to cover all of you expenses.
Garret

:-------------------------------------------------------------------:
 Register your piano service at EqualTemperament.com+ACE-
 Promoting the use of the piano around the globe.
 15,397 hits during the month of October.
 Garret E. Traylor - Equal Temperament Services
 PSC 482 Box 14 - FPO, AP 96362-0014
 (Kadena Air Force Base - Okinawa Japan)
 Associate Member at Large
 Washington D.C. Chapter - Piano Technicians Guild
 Web: http://www.EqualTemperament.com
 E-mail: traylorg+AEA-EqualTemperament.com